The following agreement applies only to those customers who are purchasing a subscription package. This agreement does not apply to purchasers of individual products.
This Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Lawsuit Forms, Inc. and all purchasers (“Purchaser”) of any subscription service offered by Lawsuit Forms, Inc., (collectively “the Parties”). By making such a purchase, Purchaser acknowledges that they have had an opportunity to review these terms and hereby accepts them upon completion of their initial purchase. By accepting the purchase price, Lawsuit Forms, Inc. hereby accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms.
In consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged by the Parties, the Parties agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions, which dictate the use of the services offered by Lawsuit Forms, Inc. and paid for by the Purchaser.
- In exchange for the purchase price agreed to by the parties, as evidenced by the service paid for by Purchaser, Lawsuit Forms, Inc. hereby grants license to Purchaser to use all forms, guides, and products sold by Lawsuit Forms, Inc. for the duration of the subscription period, subject to the following conditions:
- Purchaser may reproduce, without limitation all products, except Purchaser may only disseminate products to their own customers/patrons. Purchaser may not disseminate products or share discount codes with other law libraries, government organizations, non-profit legal assistance agencies, or any other entity that is not a customer/patron of Purchaser.
- Upon initial purchase, Lawsuit Forms, Inc. shall make available to Purchaser digital copies of all their products via cloud storge or USB drive. Lawsuit Forms, Inc. shall also provide a discount code to Purchaser that Purchaser can disseminate to their customers/patrons without limitation that shall enable customers/patrons to purchase and download any products from lawsuitforms.org at no cost and without requiring a credit or debit card.
- Lawsuit Forms, Inc. reserves the right to modify or change this discount code during the subscription period, provided Lawsuit Forms, Inc. promptly updates Purchaser and provides them with the new code.
- Lawsuit Forms, Inc. shall provide promotional materials to Purchaser for display, at Purchaser’s request. The exact form of these materials shall be determined by Lawsuit Forms, Inc., but may include posters, brochures, standees, and flyers.
- Lawsuit Forms, Inc. shall retain complete ownership of all products, forms, and guides that are licensed to Purchaser.
- Purchaser may cancel their subscription subject to the following terms:
- Upon cancellation of the subscription, Purchaser shall destroy all forms, guides, and any other products obtained under this agreement (including the deletion of all digital files on any of Purchaser’s electronic devices). Purchaser shall also stop disseminating any and all products and all discount codes provided by Lawsuit Forms, Inc. Lawsuit Forms, Inc. will deactivate all discount codes sent to Purchaser.
Choice of Law: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the statutes and common law of the State of Oregon.
The foregoing agreement is subscribed by the parties based on Purchaser’s purchase of a subscription agreement and Lawsuit Forms, Inc.’s acceptance of the purchase price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device