If your lawsuit forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, fill out our refund request form within 14 days and we will give you a full refund! Click here for details.
Read Our Real Customer Reviews
Florida Lawsuit Forms
The Florida Civil Lawsuit Form package will show you how to file a lawsuit, send and respond to requests for production, introduce exhibits, offer objections, and interview witnesses at a hearing or trial. All without an attorney. Yes, you really can file a lawsuit without a lawyer!
This lawsuit guide is a 100% digital download, available for use immediately after your purchase (an email will be sent to you with a download link and you must have the ability to open MS Word and PDF files to use these forms and guides ).
The Florida Civil Lawsuit Guide includes ALL of the following as digital files. No shipping is required.
How To File A Lawsuit In Florida
An instructional booklet that will show you how to sue someone and properly allege your claims by writing, filing, and serving a civil summons and complaint in Florida County or Circuit Court. This booklet and accompanying forms have been specifically designed for use in Florida. It includes:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing your summons and civil complaint (some common civil claims in Florida include negligence, breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation).
- A PDF version of the civil summons and complaint forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- Civil summons and complaint form samples that show you an example of a completely filled out civil claim.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill forms.
How To Send And Respond To A Request For Production Of Documents In Florida
After a complaint and answer have been filed, the next step in any civil lawsuit is to request relevant information about the case from the other party. This is primarily done by sending an official Request for Production of Documents (RFP). This instructional booklet will show you how to send and respond to RFPs in Florida County or Circuit Court. As with the complaint booklet, all these materials have been specifically designed for use in Florida and include:
- A fully editable MS Word template for writing a request for production of documents.
- A fully editable MS Word template for responding to a request for production of documents.
- PDF versions of both RFP forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A sample of a completely filled out RFP and a response to an RFP.