Affording an attorney might not be possible for everyone.
New Jersey Lawsuit Forms
The New Jersey Lawsuit Form package will show you how to file a lawsuit, answer a lawsuit, send and respond to requests for production, introduce exhibits, offer objections, and interview witnesses at a hearing or trial. All without an attorney. Yes, you really represent yourself without a lawyer!
If your lawsuit forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
The New Jersey Lawsuit Form package includes ALL of the following as digital files. No shipping is required.
How To File Or Answer A Lawsuit In New Jersey
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing out your civil claims and filing your complaint (some common civil claims in New Jersey include negligence, breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation).
- A fully editable MS Word form template an answer to a civil complaint.
- A PDF version of the civil complaint and answer forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word versions of the forms.
- Filled out samples of the civil complaint and answer forms for use as examples.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill forms.
How To Send And Respond To A Request For Production Of Documents In New Jersey
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a request for production of documents.
- A fully editable MS Word form for responding to a request for production of documents.
- PDF versions of both RFP forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A sample of a completely filled out RFP and a response to an RFP.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill form.
Tips For Representing Yourself In Court
The New Jersey Lawsuit Form package is 20% off for a limited time. Start your lawsuit today!