Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Summons has a error defendent has ten (10) not tweenty days (20) to respond to court and plaintiff. American Family Insurance(defendent) demanded a jury trial and raised the liability for them from $10,000 to $3.2 million. Mama says their special. Thanks for a great product!!! Very Easy to Use
<p>Thank you for your review! Generally speaking, defendant's in Oregon have 30 days to respond to a summons, UNLESS the claim originally started as a small claims case. If a case is transferred out of small claims court because the defendant requested a jury trial, then you are correct. The defendant has 10 days to respond in that situation (per ORS 46.465(3)(c)).</p>
Oregon Lawsuit Forms - Civil Summons And Complaint
Thank you for visiting lawsuitforms.org. Our Oregon Civil Lawsuit Form packet contains the forms you need to file a civil complaint in Oregon Circuit Court (Oregon's general civil court). As you will see, the basics of filing a lawsuit in Oregon are not nearly as complicated as they first seem. With the Oregon Lawsuit Form packet you will learn how to file your civil lawsuit without an attorney.
If your complaint is not formatted correctly, it may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil complaint. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
Our form packet will show you how to write and file your civil summons and complaint. It is a 100% digital download (an email with a download link will be sent to you shortly after your purchase) and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing out your civil claims and filing your summons and complaint in Oregon Circuit Court. Note that you are still responsible for researching the particular elements of your specific civil claim (some common civil claims in Oregon include negligence, breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation).
- A PDF version of the civil summons and complaint forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A PDF sample of completely filled out civil summons and complaint forms.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able forms.
- Easy to follow instructions that will show you how to fill out, file, and serve your civil summons and complaint without an attorney.
All form packets are 20% off for a limited time. Start your lawsuit today!