If your lawsuit forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, fill out our refund request form within 14 days and we will give you a full refund! Click here for details.
Pennsylvania Lawsuit Answer Forms
The Pennsylvania Lawsuit Answer Form package will show you how to respond to a lawsuit, send and respond to requests for production, introduce exhibits, offer objections, and interview witnesses at a hearing or trial. All without an attorney. Yes, you really can answer a lawsuit without a lawyer!
This lawsuit answer guide is a 100% digital download, available for use immediately after your purchase (an email will be sent to you with a download link and you must have the ability to open MS Word and PDF files to use these forms and guides ).
The Pennsylvania Lawsuit Answer Guide is 20% off for a limited time! It includes ALL of the following. No shipping is required.
How To Answer A Lawsuit In Pennsylvania
An instructional booklet that will show you how to properly answer a civil summons and complaint by writing, filing, and serving an answer in Pennsylvania's Court of Common Pleas. This booklet and accompanying answer forms have been specifically designed for use in Pennsylvania. It includes:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing and filing your answer to the summons and complaint in Pennsylvania (including guidance on how to properly allege affirmative defenses and counterclaims).
- A PDF version of a blank civil answer form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- Multiple samples of completely filled out civil answer forms (including verified and unverified answers).
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill forms.
How To Send And Respond To A Request For Production Of Documents In Pennsylvania
After a complaint and answer have been filed, the next step in any civil lawsuit is to request relevant information about the case from the other party. This is primarily done by sending an official Request for Production of Documents (RFP). This instructional booklet will show you how to send and respond to RFPs in Pennsylvania. As with the complaint booklet, all these materials have been specifically designed for use in Pennsylvania and include:
- A fully editable MS Word template for writing a request for production of documents.
- A fully editable MS Word template for responding to a request for production of documents.
- PDF versions of both RFP forms that you can fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A sample of a completely filled out RFP and a response to an RFP.