Affording an attorney might not be possible for everyone.
But it should not stop you from representing yourself competently in court. Our Texas Lawsuit Answer Form package is a complete guide with easy to use forms and templates. It will show you how to respond to a lawsuit yourself without an attorney!
Lawsuit Answer Forms
This Texas Lawsuit Answer Form package is a comprehensive guide that contains the forms, templates and samples you need to file an answer to a civil citation and petition (also known as a summons and complaint) in Texas State District or County Court. This guide will show you how to respond to a lawsuit without an attorney. It will also show you how to take the next steps in a civil lawsuit, including how to send and respond to requests for production, introduce exhibits, offer objections, and how to interview witnesses at a hearing or trial.
This lawsuit answer guide is a 100% digital download that is available for use immediately after your purchase (an email will be sent to you with a link to download your forms). You must have the ability to open MS Word and PDF files to use these forms and guides.
If your lawsuit forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing an answer to a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
The Texas Civil Lawsuit Answer Guide includes ALL of the following as digital files. No shipping is required.
How To Answer A Lawsuit In Texas
An instructional booklet that will show you how to write and file an answer to a civil lawsuit in Texas without an attorney and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing an answer to a civil petition and filing it in District or County Court.
- A PDF version of the answer form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out answer.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out, file, and serve the answer without an attorney.
How To Send And Respond To A Request For Production Of Documents In Texas
After a civil petition and answer have been filed and initial disclosures have been completed, the next step in any civil lawsuit is to request relevant information about the case from the other party. This is primarily done by sending an official Request for Production of Documents (RFP). This instructional booklet will show you how to send and respond to RFPs in Texas Courts. As with the civil petition booklet, all these materials have been specifically designed for use in Texas and include:
- A fully editable MS Word template for writing a request for production of documents.
- A fully editable MS Word template for responding to a request for production of documents.
- Printed out versions of both RFP forms that you can fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A sample of a completely filled out RFP and a response to an RFP.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill form.
Tips For Representing Yourself In Court
An easy to follow brochure that will show you how to comport yourself in the courtroom, including guidance on how to act in front of the judge and opposing counsel, how to interview witnesses, how to introduce your exhibits, and how to offer objections to testimony and opposing evidence.
A comprehensive legal glossary containing definitions of some of the most common legal terms you are likely to encounter, all written in an easy to understand manner with a minimum of legal jargon.
The Texas Lawsuit Form package is 33% off for a limited time. Respond to your lawsuit today!