Pennsylvania Answer To Civil Complaint Form
Thank you for visiting lawsuitforms.org. Our Pennsylvania Answer to Civil Complaint Form Packet contains the forms you need to file an answer/response to a civil complaint in Pennsylvania's Court of Common Pleas (Pennsylvania’s general civil court). Use this form packet if you have been sued and served with a summons and complaint. As you will see, the basics of filing an answer to a lawsuit in Pennsylvania are not nearly as complicated as they first seem. With the Pennsylvania Answer to Civil Complaint Form packet you will be able to file your answer to a civil lawsuit without an attorney.
If your answer is not formatted correctly, it may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for answering a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
Our form packet will show you how to write and file your answer to a civil complaint. It is a 100% digital download (an email with a download link will be sent to you shortly after your purchase) and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing and filing your answer in Pennsylvania's Court of Common Pleas.
- A PDF version of the civil answer form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out answer form.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions that will show you how to fill out, file, and serve your answer form without an attorney.