The Best Quality at The Best Price
Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing and responding to a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules. For more information, check out our F.A.Q. page.
This form packet contains easy to use templates and samples for filing an answer to a civil complaint in Oregon Circuit Court (Oregon's general trial court). Use these forms if you need to file a response to a summons and complaint in Oregon. These forms have been specifically designed for use in Oregon. This form packet is a digital download and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing an answer to a civil complaint.
- A PDF version of the answer form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out answer.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out, file, and serve the answer.
Instructions on how to open and modify the forms once they are downloaded can be found here.