North Carolina Request For Production Forms
Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing and responding to a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules. For more information, check out our F.A.Q. page.
This form packet contains easy to use templates and samples for sending a Request for Production of Documents (RFP) to the opposing party in a civil lawsuit in North Carolina Superior or District Court. These forms have been specifically designed for use in North Carolina. Use this packet if you need to request relevant documents from the opposing party that would help prove or disprove any claim or defense in the case.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, fill out our refund request form within 14 days and we will give you a full refund! Click here for details.
This packet includes:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a request for production of documents.
- A PDF version of the RFP form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out RFP.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out and serve the RFP.