North Carolina Answer To Civil Complaint Form
Thank you for visiting lawsuitforms.org. Our North Carolina Answer to Civil Complaint Form packet contains the forms you need to file a response to a civil lawsuit in North Carolina Superior or District Court (North Carolina’s general civil courts). You must respond to the summons and complaint or a default judgment may be entered against you! Fortunately, as you will see, the basics of filing an answer to a lawsuit in North Carolina are not nearly as complicated as they first seem.
With the North Carolina Answer to Civil Complaint Form packet you will learn how to file your answer without an attorney.
If your answer is not formatted correctly, it may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing an answer to a civil complaint. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
Our form packet will show you how to write and file your answer to a civil summons and complaint. It is a 100% digital download (an email with a download link will be sent to you shortly after your purchase) and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing an answer/response to a civil complaint.
- A PDF version of the answer to a civil complaint form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out answer to a civil complaint.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out, file, and serve the answer to a civil complaint without an attorney.