New York Request For Production Of Documents Form
Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for sending a request for production of documents to the opposing party in a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules!
This form packet contains templates and samples that will show you how to send a Request for Production of Documents (RFP) to the opposing party in a civil lawsuit in New York courts (including supreme, county, and other local courts). After a complaint and answer have been filed, the next step in any civil lawsuit is to request relevant information about the case from the other party. This is primarily done by sending an official Request for Production of Documents.
These forms have been specifically designed for use in New York. Use this packet if you need to request relevant documents from the opposing party that would help prove or disprove any claim or defense in the case. This packet includes:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a request for production of documents.
- A PDF version of the RFP form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out RFP.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out and serve the RFP.