The Best Quality at The Best Price
Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing and responding to a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules. For more information, check out our F.A.Q. page.
This form packet contains easy to use templates and samples for filing a verified answer to a civil complaint in Illinois Circuit Court (Illinois' general trial court). This packet also includes the required 'Affidavit of Insufficient Knowledge' form. These forms have been specifically designed for use in Illinois. This form packet is a digital download and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a verified answer to a civil complaint (including the affidavit of insufficient knowledge).
- A PDF version of the answer forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word versions of the forms.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out answer and affidavit.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able forms.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out, file, and serve the answer and affidavit.
Instructions on how to open and modify the forms once they are downloaded can be found here.