Florida Civil Lawsuit Form
Thank you for visiting lawsuitforms.org. Our Florida Civil Lawsuit Form Packet contains the forms you need to file a civil complaint in Florida Circuit or County Court (Florida’s general civil courts). As you will see, the basics of filing a lawsuit in Florida are not nearly as complicated as they first seem. With the Florida Civil Lawsuit Form packet you will learn how to file your civil lawsuit without an attorney.
If your complaint is not formatted correctly, it may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
Our form packet will show you how to file your civil suit and write your complaint. It is a 100% digital download (an email with a download link will be sent to you shortly after your purchase) and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing out your civil claims and filing your lawsuit in Florida Circuit or County Courts (note that you still responsible for researching the particular elements of your specific civil claim).
- A PDF version of the civil lawsuit (complaint) form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out civil complaint form.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions that will show you how to fill out, file, and serve your civil lawsuit forms without an attorney.
All form packets are 20% off for a limited time. Start your lawsuit today!