Ohio Civil Lawsuit Form Bundle
Thank you for visiting lawsuitforms.org. Our Ohio Civil Lawsuit Form Bundle contains the forms you need to file a civil complaint and send a Request for Production of Documents (RFP) to the opposing party in Ohio's Court of Common Pleas (Ohio’s general civil court).
As you will see, the basics of how to file a civil lawsuit and send a request for production in Ohio are not nearly as complicated as they first seem. With the Ohio Civil Lawsuit Form Bundle you will learn how to navigate the first stages of a civil lawsuit without an attorney.
If your forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk or ignored by opposing counsel! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil complaint and sending a request for production. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
The Ohio Civil Lawsuit Form Bundle contains the Ohio Civil Complaint Form Packet and the Ohio Request For Production Form Packet for only $29.95! A savings of 25% off their individual prices!
Ohio Civil Complaint Form
The Ohio Civil Complaint Form Packet will show you how to write and file your civil complaint, which is the first step to beginning any lawsuit. It is a 100% digital download and includes the following:
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing out your civil claims and filing your complaint in Ohio's Court of Common Pleas. Note that you are still responsible for researching the particular elements of your specific civil claim (some common civil claims in Ohio include negligence, breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation).
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing your civil complaint.
- A PDF version of the civil complaint form that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the form.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out civil complaint form.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions that will show you how to fill out, file, and serve your civil complaint without an attorney.
Ohio Request For Production Of Documents
The Ohio Request For Production Of Documents form packet contains easy to use templates and samples for sending a request for production of documents (RFP) to the opposing party in Ohio. Use this packet when you need to request relevant documents from the opposing party that would help prove or disprove any claim or defense in the case. As with the civil complaint form packet, this packet includes instructions, samples, an MS Word template and a hand-fillable form.