Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I intend to use New York Civil Lawsuit Guide soon. What other products do you have for New York.
File A Civil Lawsuit In New York
This New York Civil Lawsuit Guide is a comprehensive package that contains the lawsuit forms you need to file a civil summons and complaint (verified or unverified) in New York courts (including Supreme, County, and other local courts). It will also show you how to send and respond to requests for production, introduce exhibits, offer objections, and how to interview witnesses at a hearing or trial. All without an attorney. Yes, you really can file a lawsuit without a lawyer!
This lawsuit package is a 100% digital download that is available for use immediately after your purchase (an email will be sent to you with a link to download your forms). You must have the ability to open MS Word and PDF files to use these forms and guides.
If your lawsuit forms are not formatted correctly, they may be rejected by the court clerk! Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules.
The New York Civil Lawsuit Guide includes ALL of the following as digital files. No shipping is required.
How To File A Lawsuit In New York
- A fully editable MS Word form template for writing out your civil claims and filing your verified or unverified complaint in New York (some common civil claims in New York include negligence, breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and defamation).
- A PDF version of the civil summons and complaint forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word versions of the forms.
- Filled out samples of the civil summons and complaint forms for use as examples.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill forms.
How To Send And Respond To A Request For Production Of Documents In New York
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a request for production of documents.
- A fully editable MS Word form for responding to a request for production of documents.
- PDF versions of both RFP forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A sample of a completely filled out RFP and a response to an RFP.
- Extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand-fill form.