The Best Quality at The Best Price
Lawsuitforms.org is the only website that offers state-specific form templates for filing and responding to a civil lawsuit. Most other websites sell overpriced, poor quality, generic forms that are NOT in compliance with state court rules. For more information, check out our F.A.Q. page.
This form packet contains templates and samples for sending a Request for Production of Documents (RFP) to the opposing party in a civil lawsuit in Georgia Superior or State Court (including the Superior Court filing certificate). These forms have been specifically designed for use in Georgia. Use this packet if you need to request relevant documents from the opposing party that would help prove or disprove any claim or defense in the case. This packet includes:
- A fully editable MS Word form for writing a request for production of documents and the Superior Court certificate that needs to be filed with the court.
- A PDF version of the RFP forms that you can print and fill out by hand if you do not want to use the MS Word version of the forms.
- A PDF sample of a completely filled out RFP and certificate.
- A PDF of extra pleading pages in case you need more space when using the hand fill-able form.
- Easy to follow instructions on how to fill out and serve the RFP and certificate.
Instructions on how to open and modify the forms once they are downloaded can be found here.